The HK250 hot knife foam cutter, is designed for cutting various polystyrene-based materials, such as non-pressed expanded polystyrene (EPS) and extruded polystyrene (XPS), or similar materials. The HK250 styrofoam cutter has proved itself to be an indispensable tool on the construction site, in the design studio, with model making masters, and for a range of hobbies and pastimes.
1. Rapid: 50-500℃ in second cut and shape all foam easily!
2. Light: Suitable weight for you to operate, fit for DIY or workers
3. Smooth: There will be no rough edges after cutting, easy to install and run!
4. Infinitely adjustable temperature: Different temperatures can be adjusted according to different materials to achieve the best results, need no skills and you can accomplish all complex models!
5. High-Temperature Resistant: Alloy blade with pure copper blade holder, with high temperature resistance, hard strength, and not easy to deformation
Suitable for cutting foam, foam sculpture, foam slotting, cutting various sponges, cutting KT board, cutting insulation board.
Input Voltage: 110V-120V and 220-240V optional
Operating Temperature: 50-500 ℃
Blade Material: alloy
Suitable Blade Length: 10in/25cm
Change Blade Way: Nut type
Power cord: 118in/3m
Hot knives may overheat, in case of overheating turn off the machine and let it cool down to avoid damage to the lades. After 3-5 minutes of work let the blades cool down for 60 seconds. For more information, please read the instruction manual.